Close Menu
Showbiz Now Magazine
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube LinkedIn TikTok
    Showbiz Now Magazine
    • Home
    • Celebrity News
    • Books
    • Film
    • Television
    • Music
    • Fashion & Style
    • Horror News
    • Cover Story
    • Contact
      • About us
      • Amazon Disclaimer
      • DMCA / Copyrights Disclaimer
      • Privacy Policy
      • Terms and Conditions
    Showbiz Now Magazine
    Home»Music»Kanye West Says Prenup Not ‘Ratified,’ No Proof He Harassed Kim Kardashian Online
    Music

    Kanye West Says Prenup Not ‘Ratified,’ No Proof He Harassed Kim Kardashian Online

    AdminBy AdminFebruary 26, 20224 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp

    Kanye West is now suggesting he might challenge his prenup with Kim Kardashian and that her claims he’s been causing her “emotional distress” with harassing social media posts are “double hearsay.”

    In a new court filing late Friday, the Donda rapper is doubling down on his opposition to Kardashian’s request for a speedier restoration of her single status ahead of a final settlement on financial and custody issues in the couple’s high-profile split. Kardashian said in a filing earlier this week that she believes West’s initial request for a delay filed Feb. 18 is bad for both sides.

    She said the couple signed an ironclad prenup and never mingled any assets, so West’s assertions he needs more time to sort out financial issues is a stalling tactic. She further claimed West was “putting a lot of misinformation regarding our private family matters and co-parenting on social media, which has created emotional distress.”

    Related Stories

    Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West Must ‘Accept That Our Marital Relationship is Over’


    Kanye West Tries to Block Kim Kardashian’s Request to Fast-Track ‘Single’ Status

    Related Stories


    beatles in india

    The Beatles in India: 16 Things You Didn’t Know


    The 100 Greatest Music Videos

    “I believe that the court terminating our marital status will help Kanye to accept that our marital relationship is over and to move forward on a better path which will assist us in peacefully co-parenting our children,” she wrote in a statement to the court filed Wednesday.

    In West’s latest reply, the rapper’s lawyer dismisses Kardashian’s allegation of “misinformation” being spread online by West as “double hearsay.”

    “Kim claims she read something online allegedly by Kanye and characterizes the posts in her declaration as misinformation. The social media posts are not attached to the declaration. Kim needed to offer the social media posts into evidence, and show that the posts were written by Kanye,” the lawyer writes in the Feb. 25 filing.

    The paperwork then seems to question the validity of the former couple’s prenuptial agreement.

    “California premarital agreements entered on or after January 1, 2002, are presumptively invalid,” it states, citing a new statute that requires agreements signed after 2001 go through a stricter ratification process. “The presumption of invalidity exists until rebutted at trial or the parties ratify the agreement. We are in the early stages of the case so no ratification has occurred.”

    A hearing in the matter is set for March 2.

    Kardashian, 41, filed for divorce from West in February 2021, citing irreconcilable differences. She asked for an expedited decision on her single status earlier this year, alleging West “has made it clear that he does not accept that the parties’ marital relationship is over.”

    West, whose legal name is now Ye, then claimed in his Feb. 18 filing that “significant problems remain” in the unwinding of the former couple’s union, and that “early termination” could impede negotiations and evidence-gathering “if a party remarries before the case is concluded.”

    In a series of Instagram posts and public statements over the last few months, West has alternately begged for a reconciliation with Kardashian and attacked both the beauty mogul and her new boyfriend, Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson.

    Appearing on the influential Drink Champs podcast last November, Ye publicly declared Kardashian is “still my wife” despite the ongoing divorce. In his “Thanksgiving Prayer,” posted Nov. 25, Ye said, “All I think about every day is how I get my family back together.” At a massive concert at the Los Angeles Coliseum in early December, he changed the lyrics of his “Runaway” to “I need you to run right back to me, baby/More specifically, Kimberly.”

    The rapper later embarked on a PDA-filled public relationship with Uncut Gems star Julia Fox and blasted Kardashian with claims she barred him from their younger daughter’s birthday party and was allowing their 8-year-old daughter to post videos on TikTok against his wishes. He also repeatedly slammed Davidson in social media posts and in his new music.

    Kardashian has remained mostly quietly but defended herself with a rare social media statement: “As the parent who is the main provider and caregiver for our children, I am doing my best to protect our daughter while also allowing her to express her creativity in the medium that she wishes with adult supervision — because it brings her happiness. Divorce is difficult enough on our children and Kanye’s obsession with trying to control and manipulate our situation so negatively and publicly is only causing further pain for all.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email Reddit WhatsApp

    Related Posts

    See King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard Bring Out Max Weinberg in Queens

    August 22, 2026

    Kenny Chesney Cleared in Lawsuit Over Impersonator Scam

    August 22, 2026

    Best New Music: Weezer, Rapsody, Westside Cowboy

    August 21, 2026

    Hayden Panettiere’s Boyfriend Breaks His Silence After Her Death

    August 21, 2026

    Dolly Parton Accepts ACM Honors Poet’s Award Via Video

    August 20, 2026

    Justin Moore Reveals What Fueled His Drinking Problem

    August 20, 2026

    Popular Posts

    Margaret Qualley Is Taking A Turn Into A Totally Different Horror Subgenre After Killing It In The Substance, And Now I Have A New Most Anticipated Movie Of 2025

    Film

    Utah CEO and His Daughter Dead After Bulldozer Falls on Their Car

    Celebrity News

    Here are the Winners of the 2022 Science + Literature Awards

    Books

    Taylor Swift Life of a Showgirl Lyrics, Easter Eggs Decoded

    Celebrity News

    Travis Kelce References Taylor Swift “Wood” Song in Valentine’s Day Post

    Celebrity News

    What Your Favorite Grey’s Anatomy Alums Have Been Up to Since Their Time at Grey Sloan Memorial

    Celebrity News

    Jon Pardi’s Wife Opens Up About Five-Surgery Breast Ordeal

    Music

    Categories
    • Books (2,868)
    • Celebrity News (3,582)
    • Cover Story (37)
    • Events (42)
    • Fashion & Style (2,815)
    • Film (3,103)
    • Horror News (3,115)
    • Interviews (95)
    • Music (4,889)
    • News (57)
    • Television (2,468)
    • Uncategorized (4)

    Archives

    HIghlights

    Devon Sawa, Bruce Willis and Luke Wilson Star in the Crime Thriller ‘Gasoline Alley’ [Trailer]

    Horror News By Admin

    After a premium at-home release, Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City is now available on Digital HD…

    Detroit Unveiled with Payroll Giovanni

    May 4, 2024

    Macaulay Culkin on His Name Change

    November 24, 2025

    Mickey 17 Review: Bong Joon-ho’s Parasite Follow-Up Is Goofy And Smart But Also Flawed

    February 15, 2025
    Categories
    • Books (2,868)
    • Celebrity News (3,582)
    • Cover Story (37)
    • Events (42)
    • Fashion & Style (2,815)
    • Film (3,103)
    • Horror News (3,115)
    • Interviews (95)
    • Music (4,889)
    • News (57)
    • Television (2,468)
    • Uncategorized (4)
    HORROR
    • ‘Scream’ Just Became One of Only Six Horror Franchises to Cross  Billion at the Box Office‘Scream’ Just Became One of Only Six Horror Franchises to Cross $1 Billion at the Box Office
    • DC Horror Movie ‘Clayface’ Moves Theatrical Release Closer to HalloweenDC Horror Movie ‘Clayface’ Moves Theatrical Release Closer to Halloween
    • ‘Practical Magic 2’ Moves September Release Up One Week‘Practical Magic 2’ Moves September Release Up One Week
    • ‘Under Paris 2’ – Alexandre Aja Directing Sequel to Netflix’s Hit Shark Attack Movie‘Under Paris 2’ – Alexandre Aja Directing Sequel to Netflix’s Hit Shark Attack Movie
    USEFUL LINKS
    • Contact us
    • About us
    • Amazon Disclaimer
    • DMCA / Copyrights Disclaimer
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube LinkedIn Reddit TikTok
    © 2026 Showbiz Now Magazine. All rights reserved. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.