1. Nico Parker is one of Thandiwe Newton’s three children with writer and director Ol Parker.
2. Coi Leray’s father is “Rock the Party” rapper Benzino.
3. Coco Jones’s dad is former NFL star Mike Jones.
4. Mason Gooding is Cuba Gooding Jr.’s son from his marriage to Sara Kapfer.
5. Simone Johnson’s dad is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
6. Lori Harvey is Steve Harvey’s stepdaughter.
7. John David Washington’s dad is Denzel Washington.
8. Maya Rudolph was born to “Loving You” hitmakers Minnie Riperton and Richard Rudolph.
9. Lenny Kravitz’s mom, Roxie Roker, acted in stuff like The Jeffersons and A Different World.
10. Tracee Ellis Ross is the second-oldest daughter of Motown legend Diana Ross.
11. And Evan Ross is Diana’s son.
12. Baby Tate’s mom is singer Dionne Farris, who’s best known for featuring alongside Arrested Development on their 1992 song “Tennessee.”
13. Rashida Jones is Quincy Jones’s daughter.
14. Redfoo from LMFAO is the son of Motown founder Berry Gordy Jr.
15. O’Shea Jackson Jr. is Ice Cube’s eldest child.
16. Alex Isley is the daughter of Isley Brothers guitarist Ernie Isley.
17. Cymphonique Miller is one of Master P’s daughters.
18. Quincy Brown is the son of R&B singer Al B. Sure! and the stepson of rapper, producer, and serial entrepreneur Diddy.
19. Zonnique is the daughter of Tiny from Xscape and the stepdaughter of rapper T.I.
20. Brian J. White’s dad was basketball legend JoJo White.
Can you think of any other Black celebrities who are low-key nepo babies too? Tell me in the comments!
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!